12.23.2009

eye candy.

While on my journey through the wind and rain into work this morning, I was on the phone with Nash having the whole "celeb crush" convo. Apparently he got mistaken as one of my celeb crushes yesterday and it just made me love him even more, like I really needed something to make me want him even more, thanks honey, thanks.

So I thought, why not put an entire list complete with pictures for my lovely lady readers to oogle and drool over. yep sounds like a winning post to me!

So without further ado, I present to you, my celeb crush list, in order of course.

1. Ryan Reynolds


{funny guys are so sexy}


2. Andy Samberg


{wrap him up and put him under MY crimas tree}


3.Mark Salling
aka Puck-Glee


{mmm simply glee-hotttt}


4. Adrian Grenier


{this is who Nash got mistaken for..hmm mmm, yea}


5.Dane Cook


{ oh yeeeeaaa}


6. John Krasinski
aka Jim-The Office


{swoooooon}

7. Drake


{I am on that 24 hour, chanpagne diet}

8. Gerard Butler


{and that, my friends, is the ugly truth}



 well there you have it friends.

Now I must go clean the drool off my face and step outside to cool down.

**************************


IN OTHER NEWS:

Fa la la la la la LA LA LA!!!

Santa will be making his way around to all the good boys and girls in a little over 24 hours from now!!!!

Hope you were all good girls and dont get coal in your stockings!

oh and b-t-dubs: YAY for half days at work!!

A demain {until tomorrow in french}

m

6 comments:

  1. Adrien, Dane and Gerard... those are my guys.. yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRR babes! lol Totally missed the last season of Entourage :/

    Have a happy holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1, 2 and 6 = YES, YES, YES please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll take a mark salling with a side of gerard butler smeared with andy sandberg...mmmhmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind having my hubs mistaken for a guy or two on your list! Lucky lady :P
    Anyways, Merry Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a majah crush on Jim Halpert...not John Krasinski. Weird? Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete