12.03.2009

Santa baby.

This year is actually the first year that I just have no idea how to answer the never ending question of the season.

"What do you want for Christmas?"

The first thing that comes to my mind everytime someone asks me this is something for Slade. Funny how we change when we become parents. Instead of taking time to think of something I would want for myself from Santa, my mind immediatly starts going over all the things Slade needs, or things that I want HIM to have.

So I thought, well it wouldnt hurt to write a letter to Santa and be a little greedy right? I mean its not like anyone is going to see it but yous guys. SO, having said that, by popular demand. My letter to the big guy.

Dear Santa,

Its been a while since I have asked you for anything. But I guess you know that, being you and all. I like to think that I have been a pretty good girl this year. I mean other than the whole having-a-child-out-of-wedlock thing. But Im sure we can overlook that and see the good in me hmm?? I mean, I must say, I have been a spectacular mother. So that helps.

To be honest Santa, I havent even taken the time to think about what I want. Material things that is. I can think of a few things that I want more than anything. But to be brutally honest, Im not sure if you can bring me those. Dont get me wrong, youre all powerful and magical. But I'm not sure even your magic could work this time.

So would Megan like to have this Christmas? Well, lets see if I can name a few.

- I would really like a new purse Santa. Preferably the Guess one I saw in the Victorias Secret catalogue. Its way out of my "self" budget. So that would be great for you to score that one. It would give you many brownie points in my book.

- If you can see me when Im awake like you say you can, you know I am in dyer need of a vehicle. Any nice car would do. Maybe that little ford focus I have been eyeballing? That would suffice.

- I would also like to have a few pairs of really good jeans. Some that are long enough to fit my legs for days? Some that I could wear heels with and not look like I am waiting for a flood.

- Boots. I have been eyeing these for a while Santa. Trying to figure out where in the world I would go that I could wear a pair of beautiful leather boots. But the truth is, I dont think you have to have an excuse to wear great shoes. So using that logic, Santa, bring on the shoesies.

- Oh, a new camera would be quite lovely. A BIG one. With a BIG lens. yea. I want one-a-dem.

- A year supply of Full Throttle. Too much? ok well maybe a month supply would be fine.

And I suppose just mentioning the REALLY big things wouldnt hurt right? Maybe you can pull some strings and help out someway somehow? I mean you do make it around the ENTIRE WORLD in one night, so you gotta be pretty freakin magical? (pardon my french).

- Do you think maybe, just maybe you could try to bring him back? Make things the way they were not long ago? I miss it. I miss him.

- If you cant bring him back, do you think you could just maybe take away the heartache so I dont have to feel it?

Oh, and Santa? Give all my lovely readers what they wish for too.

Have you guys all written Santa letters yet??

Have a bitchen day lovers.

m

2 comments:

  1. hellz yes, i wrote santa a letter back in october! it's in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and that's when I realized that i'm offically an adult. My list included: new tupperware, a closet organizer, new vaccume and babies r us giftcards. Gah. I feel old. :-/

    ReplyDelete